Pain management infusion pump Rythmic™ Evolution Blue
Rythmic™ Evolution is an ambulatory pump for Acute and Chronic Pain management, as well as other continuous infusion therapies such as Chemotherapy, Cystic Fibrosis, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, IVIG.
Key features of the Rythmic™ Evolution portable pump:
• The new Rythmic™ Evolution brings Pain Management to a new era by interacting with the patient and allowing the patient to record his pain level during the therapy through an integrated Visual Analogue Scale (VAS)
• A protocol library is included in the pump. Caregivers can titrate the selected infusion protocol, staying within pre-programmed safety limits
• Custom menu with or without Bolus / Dose Limit / Loading dose to fit therapy protocols and avoid set up errors
• Easy review of patient history thanks to easy-to-read history menu on the pump and display of graphs
• Simplified set up menu with a 3-step start procedure: Enter Rate, Volume to Infuse and Start infusion.
• Allows for “Preventive Maintenance” notices
• Ability to print history and events on a portable printer or download on a PC
• Connectivity to our proprietary mobile GPRS device IP-Connect™ that allows for the best infusion monitoring service available today through our web based MicrelCare Service system
Rythmic™ Evolution is reducing unnecessary alarm activity:
The pump has been designed to reduce most of unnecessary potential alarms whilst preserving full safety:
– No air alarm thanks to the air-in-line eliminator incorporated in all sets
– Automatic restart after occlusion release
– Long battery autonomy (7 days at 2ml/h) to decrease the frequency of battery alarms and related changes